Oh what a wonderful life אה..... החיים היפים

Oh what a wonderful life      אה..... החיים היפים

יום ראשון, 19 בפברואר 2017

A blessing or a curse?



Survival – the battle for life
(translation of a Hebrew article not yet published here)

Many a time I have heard of  Mankind’s basic needs: Survival and Breeding.

I was born to my parents who activated their Breeding need for their continuity.
I have created my own family for the same basic needs.
Now here I am at what-is-called “The third age”
In my mind runs the verse “Yea, thou shalt see thy children's children, peace upon Israel” (Psalms 128:6)

My Breeding period has ended successfully.

I am free!! Yes, free to get back to my personal existence – to my own Survival.

I am experiencing insights hidden for many years, breaking through to the front stage of my life.

The spark of life is alight again. Looking at my grandchildren with envy diluted with a releasing happiness, after all, who can stop me from rolling on the floor with my one-year-old? who can stop me from laughing, crying or just talk nonsense when I feel like it?
The child in me awakes and cries out in a loud voice: “Get away from me bad monsters, fears and habits. I have come to clear the darkness!

That child is scary” mumbles the grownup in me “Who let him out of the jail? That is his place! Don’t let him disturb the rest I have a right to, and deserve!

The battle is on…… 
Will victory be to the Child or the Old man?

The battle for life…… in more ways than one

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה